Health Access Project
The Bradford and Craven Autism Health Access Project works with autistic adults to help them communicate their healthcare needs and access GP services in their local area. We also provide one-to-one peer support with an autistic member of staff about health issues.
Our project is for autistic adults aged 18 and over who:
- Live in the Bradford District and Craven Health and Care Partnership area or are registered with a GP in that area
- Get little or no funded support
We can help you by:
- Meeting you one-to-one to help you communicate your needs
- Passing on any feedback you have about your GP services to them
- Offering peer support from an autistic member of staff
- Co-creating autism specific health resources for use in GP appointments
There are a number of resources our project has made alongside the Leeds Autism AIM team’s Health Access Project. These include tools to communicate pain and record symptoms. To download them, please visit our Resources page.
Make a referral
If you are an autistic adult and would like help from our project, please make a referral by clicking on the button below. If you need help filling the form in, please contact us and we will help you. For any enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.